Our Gallery of Events
- Spirit Evening, March 16th
- Spring Fling, April 14th
- Summer Breeze -June 3rd
- Community Project - Painting Our Benches in Affirming Colours
- Celebrating Canada’s 150th Birthday
- Pancake Brunch, March 5th
- Ecuador Fundraiser, March 11th
- 3rd Annual BBQ
- "Something To Sing About, This Land Of Ours"
- Affirming Sunday- November 19th
Where have you travelled in Canada? Do you have a favourite destination? What are your fondest memories? The coloured pins mark cities and towns congregants have visited. In celebration of Canada’s 150th birthday, the maps are posted in the upper hall for all to share their travels and adventures.
CANADIAN SONGS FROM SEA TO SEA
Saturday, October 14, 2017